Monday, October 31, 2011

OK so I have been traveling for 9 days now without incident.  I get off the interstate for the final leg of the trip on the road that goes to Fort Huachuca.  At the end of ramp is 4 way stop.  I stop, it is clear and then start through to turn left.  Here comes this car blowing through the stop sign.  I slam on brakes, electric brakes on trailer make this awful squealing noise and then I clean Rich off the dashboard.  I look at car and it is a woman driving a car with at license plate from..........drum roll.............YES YOU GUESSED IT (I cant say it was a Masshole since Jen doesnt believe in my conspiracy theory).  After saying the appropriate comment about "those" people I drive on.  

Not more than 1/2 mile down the road there are 3 Border Patrol cars and agents out on road with stopped truck.  On the hood of one of the cars are two latino (On a wild hunch I will say Mexican) looking gentlemen in cuffs.  They are watching the other BP agents ripping the quarter panels off their truck with large bales of some sort of drug (I am going out on a limb here) fall out onto the ground.......

Welcome to our new HOME..........

No comments:

Post a Comment