Monday, October 31, 2011

You know going across country you see a lot of stickers and sayings on
the back of RVs. Like "if this rv is rockin, don't come a knockin" or
"spending my kids inheritance.".
But this has to be the strangest. Was not a sticker but they paid
good money to have it painted on the back.
It says " and his bride has made herself ready". From REV.
WTF. They were in gAs station with me. Looked like normal 60
something couple. Then they passed me doing 80 and then I caught up
with them. They were on the side of the road in middle of nowhere.
Guess she was READY! Then they passed me again doing 80. Guess he wants to get to the next spot where she will be ready again.
I feel like Kat and her strange person stories.

OK here is the kicker to the story.....guess where they were from......drum roll ......NOOOOO not Massholes but were WASHINGTONIANS...

No comments:

Post a Comment